Adam Granite, President of Northern and Eastern Europe and Africa, Sony Music Entertainment in a statement released yesterday said;
“We are thrilled to welcome Davido into the Sony Music family. We are very much looking forward to bringing one of Africa biggest stars to the world. We are also excited to partner with Kamal Ajiboye, Davido’s manager as well as Efe Ogbeni, who will be executive producing the album on our behalf.”
With this new revelation by Sony Music, #OSG did some dig-up about Efe Ogbeni, the man who will be producing one of Nigeria’s biggest act.
The multi-talented Nigerian has broken major barriers in the American music industry as seen below;
1. He went to Federal Government College Ilorin.
2. Studied International Marketing at Georgia State University.
3. Efe currently manages RCA Records Vocal Powerhouse Grace and producer/Nicki Minaj Artist Parker Ighile and Alex Gidewon.
4. He has a way of getting in the middle of hit records and has worked with top stars including Enrique Iglesias, Akon, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne, Pitbull and music producer Red One.
5. Joint Venture Partner with IGA & IDJ ( a multi-million dollar partnership on Zander Bleck and Prince Charlez)
6. Partner at Rondor Music Publishing
7′ Last year, he signed an unprecedented WORLD Joint Venture deal with Sony/ATV Music publishing, the largest Publishing house in the world co-owned by Sony and the Michael Jackson Estate.
8. Efe also manages Alex Gidewon who owns and runs AG Entertainment.
9. Undeniably the most dominant promoter and club owner in Atlanta responsible for Club Vision, Prive, Compound, SOHO, Gold Room etc.
10. Efe is the Executive Producer for Davido’s forthcoming Sony Music album.
We cant wait!