Join our Newsletter
Stay up to date with our latest posts
Thank you for subscribing!
,

“FIRST THINGS FIRST – I’M FINE!”-Jamal Musiala After suffering consecutive collapse

Jamal Musiala neurological condition has been confirmed after the Bayern Munich star suffered consecutive collapses during preseason matches against RB Leipzig and Heidenheim. Musiala reassured worried supporters after revealing that doctors diagnosed him with temporary, brief and easily treatable absences caused by a neurological dysfunction. He also stressed that there is no additional health risk and said he is receiving the best medical care.

The 23-year-old experienced his latest episode on Tuesday, August 18, during Bayern Munich’s friendly against Heidenheim. Musiala had only been on the pitch for around six minutes after entering as a substitute when he suddenly appeared unwell and collapsed. Medical staff immediately rushed to assist the Germany international. Musiala was eventually able to leave the pitch on his own, with reports noting that he did not require assistance while walking away from the incident.

The incident was particularly concerning because it came only days after another collapse during Bayern’s preseason meeting with RB Leipzig. During that earlier match, Musiala appeared disoriented before going down. The initial incident had been associated with the intense heat, but the second episode against Heidenheim prompted further concern and medical investigation.

Following the latest incident, Musiala took to social media to address the growing concern surrounding his health. “First things first — I’m fine!” Musiala said while thanking supporters for their messages and explaining the reason behind the two incidents.

He revealed that he had been diagnosed with temporary and brief absences linked to a neurological dysfunction. Musiala explained that the episodes can produce moments similar to those witnessed during the matches against Leipzig and Heidenheim.

The Bayern star acknowledged that the episodes can appear frightening, particularly when they happen unexpectedly during football matches. However, he said they are treatable and currently form part of his everyday life. Musiala also emphasized that he is receiving specialist medical care and remains optimistic about managing the condition.

According to the midfielder, Bayern Munich, his family and his friends have continued to support him while he deals with the neurological issue. Importantly, Musiala said there is no additional health risk associated with his condition. He added that he remains in close communication with neurological specialists while following their advice.

Musiala also made clear that he wants to continue living his normal life and pursuing his passion for football, provided he has the approval of his medical specialists. His comments have offered some reassurance to Bayern supporters who were left deeply concerned after watching him collapse twice within a few days.

The latest diagnosis also provides a clearer explanation for the incidents after the first collapse was initially linked to the conditions surrounding the Leipzig match. While Musiala’s condition has been described as treatable, his return to competitive action will continue to be guided by medical professionals and neurological specialists.

The German international remains determined to continue his football career, but his health and medical clearance will remain the priority as Bayern prepares for the new season. Musiala’s message is one of reassurance. Despite the frightening scenes witnessed during Bayern’s preseason matches, the midfielder says he is receiving appropriate treatment, remains optimistic and is focused on his recovery.

Please follow and like us:
X (Twitter)
Visit Us
Follow Me

Share Now!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.