5 Things To Know About Fidelis Anosike, Rita Dominic’s New Man
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, on Saturday revealed her lover Fidelis Anosike.
The actress shared photos of herself and Mr Anosike on her Instagram handle and her fans went wild with excitement as this is the first time she would ever showcase her lover on social media.
In one of the photos, the actress and her man are clad in matching pyjamas while holding champagne flutes.
These are the few things we know about Fedelis Anosike
- Fidelity Anosike is the founder of Folio Media Group, a multimedia company which owns Daily Times Nigeria
- He acquire the Newspaper in 2007 under the Folio Communications after government closedown the newspaper former ownership down when they went bankrupt.
- He graduated from The University of Benin with a Bachelor of Arts in Creative & Applied Fine Arts and the OPM Program at Harvard Business School.
- Fidelis started Folio Communications at the age of 24 after he graduated from University of Benin where he studied Creative Arts.
- Other companies under the Folio Communications conglomerate are: Folio Nigeria powered by CNN, the Daily Times Nigeria, Miss Nigeria, 1st October, Times Multimedia and Creative Africa Xchange (CAX).