9 Valentine’s Day Sex Ideas Worth Planning For
Boxes of chocolate, red roses, and romantic dinners may be the usual symbols of Valentine’s Day, but if you ask me, the best part of this romantic holiday is the X-rated element: SEX
Making the time for sex can be a great way to show your partner how much you care and appreciate them. Here are 10 Valentine’s Day sex ideas that are worth planning for
- Plan a sex position extravaganza: A wonderful way to prolong sex is to switch up your positions.
- Go lingerie shopping together: Lingerie shops are sexy places — the mere act of walking into one with your partner and browsing endless rows of silk and lace is basically foreplay.
- Try something you’ve never done before: Enjoying a new experience together is a surefire way to make memories.
- Play a sex game: Holidays give people a reason to be silly and over-the-top, so use Valentine’s Day as your excuse to play sexy games that let you try new things together.
- Plan a sexy staycation: When brainstorming Valentine’s Day date ideas that are anything but boring, a weekend getaway sounds pretty ideal, but it’s definitely not necessary if you’re looking for a long, drawn-out sexual experience.
- Eat dessert off your partner: When looking for a night that prioritizes pleasure over tradition, skip the restaurant and use one another’s bodies to enjoy dessert. I recommend using classic Valentine’s Day sweets, like whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and strawberries.
- Give an erotic massage: While going out for a professional couple’s massage is a wonderful Valentine’s Day date idea, for a more intimate sex-based evening (and to save some cash), give each other erotic massages.
- Act out your role-play fantasies: From doctor/patient to French maid, role-playing on Valentine’s Day is the perfect way to step out of your norms and turn your night into hours of eroticism.
- Use a blindfold: Blindfolding is a simple way to incorporate sensory deprivation into your play, and it adds a fun power dynamic: The blindfolded partner can be dominated by the one doing the blindfolding (with verbal consent, of course).