Fame LIVES HERE!! – 5 Reasons Why You should Participate in MTN Project Fame 9.0!
Music enthusiasts, lovers, artistes, producers and all ye music-minded guys, here’s the moment you’ve been waiting for. The biggest music talent hunt show in West Africa, MTN Project Fame West Africa is back!Here’s another golden opportunity to join the likes of Iyanya, Chidinma, Praiz, Niniola, Geoffrey and last year’s winner Jeffrey Ufedo Akor in the music hall of fame.
Fame LIVES in MTN Project Fame 9.0! It is the show aimed at discovering talented individuals who have a passion for Music and helps them reach the pinnacle of success in music.
This year’s edition kicks off on the 18th of June 2016 with auditions in Ibadan and Accra, and moves to Abuja and Port Harcourt on the 25th of June 2016, before settling in Lagos on the 1st and 2nd of July 2016.
So, brace yourself, MTN Project Fame 9.0 is nothing like before. To begin your journey to fame, simply dial 5900 on your mobile (MTN lines only).
Here are 5 reasons you should participate in this year’s edition.
- MTN Project Fame West Africa is the biggest and longest running talent reality show. It started in 2008 and it is still as interesting as ever.
- You can register from the comfort of your home using the IVR audition channel and it cost just 100 naira only. Simply dial 5900
- MTN Project Fame is packed with a rich bouquet of talented individuals like Joke Silva- The Principal, Uncle Ben – Music Director and Miss Ige – Vocal Coach, who have the task of training contestants and enhancing their vocal performance, song writing skills as well as their fitness, stage craft, diction and confidence.
- MTN Project Fame is a training ground for musically talented individuals to develop their skills. Even if you don’t win, you’ll be exposed to world-class music training and become a better performer. Just ask Praiz, Immaculate, Niniola etc
- This edition of Project Fame is like none other as the Theme for this year is “Fame Lives Here”. If you are in search of Fame, MTN Project Fame is the answer.