#OSGrecap: The 10 Best Toke Makinwa Fashion Moments of 2015
It was indeed a big year for media personality, Toke Makinwa. Not only did the gorgeous and sensational looking OAP transform to be one of the most sort after tv presenters, she continued to dominate the red carpet with her captivating look.
Though her various ambassadorial role was arguably, one of the biggest moments of the year, it was her style that serve as one of the best kind of fashion inspiration throughout 2015. From her stunning risqué dress for AFRIFF gala night to jumpsuits, scroll through to see how Toke has regularly found her way to the top of most best dressed list.
1)Toke was one of the best dressed celebrities at the 2015 AMVCA in this dress by Pastiche Couture.
2) The media personality looked stunning in her gown by Mspenstyleloft for The Future Awards and the 9th edition of Corporate Elite 2015(held same night).
3.) Toke Makinwa steps out braless in risqué dress for AFRIFF gala night.
4) The OAP was smashing hot in white jumpsuit with sexy lace illusion bodice while attending the ‘Road To Yesterday’ premiere at the recently concluded Africa International Film Festival 2015 (AFRIFF).
5) Toke Makinwa Slays In White Cape Jumpsuit By Nuraniya creations, For Shattered Romance Premiere.
6) Toke showed off her slim figure in this Toju Foyeh inspired dress to the Martell 300th anniversary in Lagos.
7) The glowing beauty stepped out in this April by Kunbi dress for Fayrouz L’original grand finale.
8) At the official launch of The celebrity Shoot magazine, Toke slayed in a red long-sleeved mini dress.
9) Toke took the plunge in a white pantsuit at the 35th Anniversary of Silverbird.
10) Toke Makinwa was looking sassy at the Mo’Abudu FIFTY premier in a red mermaid April by Kunbi dress.