Jose Mourinho: One Of These 15 Men Will Replace The ‘SPECIAL ONE’ In Chelsea FC
The latest talk in the world of sports is definitely the sacking of Jose Mourinho, by English premier league side, Chelsea FC.As the team looks forward to moving on after the not too shocking sack of the two time manager, we give you a list of the likely replacement for the highly outspoken, self acclaimed ‘Special One’.
- Brender Rodgers: The former Liverpool boss would be a shock appointment but Brendan Rodgers does know Chelsea having previously worked as a Blues youth coach
- Carlo Ancelotti: Could former Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti make an impressive return to Stamford Bridge?
- Juande Ramos: Juande Ramos would be a shock appointment but the former Tottenham manager could take over at Stamford Bridge on a temporary basis should the Blues sack Mourinho before the end of the season
- Gus Poyet: Former Sunderland manager Gus Poyet has experience in the Premier League but was sacked by the Black Cats after they entered the relegation dogfight. Could the former Chelsea man make a return to Stamford Bridge in a managerial role?
- Fabio Capello: The Italian reportedly wants to replace Mourinho at Chelsea
- Pep Guardiola: Favourite to replace under-pressure Mourinho, Pep Guardiola has a host of titles to his name.
- Laurent Blanc: Unlikely to replace Mourinho on a short-term basis but PSG head coach Laurent Blanc could be an option for the summer.
- Diego Simeone: He has impressed all with his work at Atletico Madrid and will be high on Roman Abramovich’s wish list
- Joachim Leow: While he’s under contract with Germany until the 2018 World Cup, He could be a contender to replace Mourinho next summer
- Antonio Conte: Antonio Conte may not be a temporary replacement but after his impressive work at Juventus, the Italian manager could be a summer option for the Blues
- Ronald Koeman: After his impressive work with Southampton, Ronald Koeman could be an outside contender to take over in the summer
- Didier Deschamps: With a talented national squad, France head coach Didier Deschamps will be a force to be reckoned with during Euro 2016, but could he look for a fresh challenge after the tournament
- Frank De-Boer: Having been in charge at Ajax for the past five years, Frank de Boer could be looking for a new challenge and the Premier League could be it
- Guus Hiddink: Dutchman Guus Hiddink has hinted he would be attracted to ‘top-class football’ at Chelsea
- John Terry: Captain, leader, legend. John Terry is an outside contender to replace Mourinho but the Blues skipper is set to go into coaching when he retires so it is a feasibly but risky option