Nigeria Digital Marketing Submit To Hold October 1st
We are pleased to announce that on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 (Independence Day), Business Impact Limited in collaboration with SME Platform and Inspiration FM will host “Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit 2014”, reputed to be Nigeria’s biggest ICT event for young professionals and Business Executives with the theme “Nigeria Digital Marketing in the 21st century” at the University of Lagos main auditorium, Akoka, Lagos by 9.am prompt.
The one day summit is free; however, intending participants are required to register at digitalmarketingsummitng.com to reserve a seat.
Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit is a forum that will host Youths and SMEs, providing them with the latest tools and techniques to insure a successful marketing program into the Brands, Products and Services. This “must attend” event will provide participants with latest tools and techniques to incur a successful marketing program. Through hands-on workshops, case studies and keynotes; this summit will provide attendees with emerging strategies, tactics and the top do’s and don’ts of online marketing.
The Digital Marketing Summit is a day event comprised of workshops, case studies, a variety of presentations and an abundance of networking opportunities. Unlike traditional summits, Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit will reveal the many secrets behind building, managing and growing successful Online media platforms and strategies. We are thrilled to bring Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit back to Lagos Nigeria as it is a hub for online media marketing!
We believe that reward for excellence in Business and career can inspire better performance that will strategically position Young Brands, SMEs and Multi- National Companies via Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit. This is a forum that will connect Professionals and Entrepreneurs pursuing excellence in the development of dynamic skills in Business, Career, and Marketing via Business Information Technology.
Whether an organization is just starting out or in the forefront of social media, Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit will take your business strategy to the next level..
Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit has been designed to apply to a variety of industries. In an effort to meet attendees’ learning objectives we have built in Sessions; Each sessions focused on the following categories: Social Media Marketing, Search Marketing, Online Advertising, Email Marketing, Managing Web Marketing, Viral Marketing, Marketing Strategies & Tactics. We encourage Companies to send representatives from various department teams within their organization so they can each attend various sessions and collaboration will increase the benefits.
If you or your team is responsible for your company’s branding, marketing, strategy development, monitoring, customer relations, community engagement, public relations, media sales, business development, or legal, or you are the Chief Executive, Chief Marketing or Chief Branding Officer this summit was designed with you in mind.
The Summit will connects marketers with knowledge, experts and technologies that are transforming digital marketing and business as we know it. It will also empower marketing practitioners at all levels with actionable information via expert led educational sessions and collaborative engagement with peers, thought leaders and providers that are driving the industry forward.
The hands-on learning approach of the summit is integrated with the larger perspective of how digital marketing is influencing and impacting the customer engagement model, enabling Digital Marketing Summit attendees at the end of this summit will immediately create greater impact within their organization and with their audiences.
The summit which will attract some of the best brains in Digital Marketing industry in Nigeria is expected to draw participants like: Undergraduates; Youth Leaders; Chief Branding Officers; Business Owners; Social Entrepreneurs; Career Professionals; Chief Executive Officers and Chief Marketing Officers.
OBJECTIVES TO PARTICIPANTS
• Enhance your online media skill set and learn best practices for organization
• Discover the best Online media tools and platforms for your profit and non-profit organization and your budget
• Maximize social media to create engagement and build your community
• Successfully and consistently integrate your different Online marketing channels
• Understand online media analytics to help optimize your fundraising campaigns
• Gain insight into what other leading organization are doing in the social media space
• Connect and network with other organization professionals and experts
• Learn how to utilize online platform to maximize resources
• Learn to craft a strategic approach to social media
• Master integration of online marketing into your traditional marketing efforts
• Identify how online platforms can impact your non-profit organization’s outreach and impact
• Explore various social media platforms and tools
• Engage brand loyalists and dissatisfied customers
• Take advantage of the many social media platforms
• Engage and learn from the best and brightest in the industry
• Receive an abundance of best practices and tactics
• Improve your organization’s profitability
• Network with professionals in your industry
• Learn how to craft a strategic approach to social media
• Hear and learn, first hand, from thought leaders in social media
• Identify what role social will play in your company’s marketing plan
• Stay competitive in an ever-changing and growing field
• Gain insight into strategies and tactics to implement immediately
Paper Presentation 1: Samson OLATUNDE- Convener NDMSummit
Topic: Nigeria Digital Marketing in the 21st Century
Paper Presentation 2: Gbenga SESAN- Founder PINigeria
Topic: Career, Business and Digital Marketing in the 21st Century
Paper Presentation 3: Chude JIDEONWO- Founder YNaija
Topic: Leveraging on Social Media Tools for Incredible Results
DIGITAL MARKETING FOR SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS:
• Chukwuemeka Fred AGBATA- Founder ICT with CFA
• Nmachi JIDENMA- Founder CP- AFRICA
• Stephen AKINTAYO- Founder Gileadbalm Group
• Stephen OGUNTOYINBO- Founder Talk Village
Moderator: Dayo ISRAEL- Founder GLEED Foundation
CAREER, BUSINESS AND DIGITAL MARKETING TOOLS
• Olalekan OLUDE- Co- Founder Jobberman
• Denni ISONG- Web Consultant
• Deola KAYODE- Mgt. Partner Teleios Consulting
• Akin ALABI- CEO Naira Bet
Moderator: Emmanuel ODOEMELAM- Co- Founder SME Business Platform
DIGITAL MARKETING FOR BLOGGERS
• Tosin AJIBADE- Blogger OloriSupergal.com
• Kemi FILANI- Blogger kemifilani.com
• Lailas IJEOMA- Blogger Lialasblog.com
• Oladunni LIADI- Blogger ladunliadinews.com
• Jide OGUNSANYA- Founder Ogbonge Blog
Moderator: Kehinde OLAGBENJO- Co- Founder SME Business Platform