Monday and Tuesday has been declared public holiday to celebrate with our Muslim brothers and sisters.
We are excited about it. You might be thinking about what to do and how to spend quality time with family and friends.
Here are few places you should visit in Lagos and travel too.
1. Inagbe Grand Resort – Since I discovered this place on instagram, I told myself I must visit soon. INAGBE Grand Resort is located in Lagos. Its a natural landscape graced withtranquillity and peaceful atmosphere just 15 minutes away from Victoria Island, Banana Island and Ikoyi ; the prime commercial and residential addresses in Lagos.
You should visit and spoil yourself.
2. Lekki Leisure Lake , Lekki
3. You can also visit Film House Surulere if you want to catch up movies you’ve not seen.
4. Terra kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos
5. Ethnic Heritage Centre – 35A, Raymond Njoku street, Ikoyi, Lagos.
6. You can visit Ocean basket if you want to try out delicacies on sea food . It is located on Tiamiyu Savage road, Victoria Island.
7. Nike Art Centre
8. Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
9. Lekki Conservation Centre
10. Kalakuta Republic Museum
FEW PLACES TO VISIT OUTSIDE LAGOS
- Tinapa Resort, Calabar
2. Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort , Ekiti State
3. Olumo Rock, Abeokuta
4. University of Ibadan, Zoo
That’s all for now. Enjoy your holiday.