Did you know that with the Samsung NX 300 you can shoot faster and share too?
The Samsung NX 300 was introduced to the media in Lagos on Wednesday June 19, 2013 at Protea Hotel, Lagos.
Samsung is determined to make a success of NX and this year its hard work has paid off. The NX300 comes at or near the top in virtually every area.
It has a strikingly handsome camera, with a brushed metal top plate and a leather-textured grip providing some retro chic from the front, while a gorgeous 3.3in articulated AMOLED touchscreen makes it look bang up to date from the back. It’s a little bigger and heavier.
And now, then reasons why you should get the Samsung NX 300 Camera;
- It allows you take pictures as a professional photographer.
- You can adjust the auto focus at one position and it can take ten (10) pictures in 8 seconds
- It is easy to handle – The camera is very hand friendly, thanks to a prominent speed grip and overall modest dimensions. The 7.6cm AMOLED screen is touch sensitive and variably-angled vertically by 90 degrees and 45 degrees downwards.
- You can send pictures to your email and social media platforms as long as you are connected to a WIFI network.
- You can also take pictures at the touch of the lens.
- The Samsung NX 300 has the retro design yet still more modern than retro
- It’s designed for group portrait shots, capturing five frames and letting you choose the best pose for each person before stitching a composite image together. The resolution drops to 6 megapixels and some ghosting can appear along the joins, but it’s one of the most genuinely useful new shooting modes we’ve seen in a long time.
- As a basic user, you can tilt the display horizontally and it is a very important feature as it allows you to take pictures at low or high angles quicker and easier. The professional photographers will be able to handle it.
- The camera can also record full HD videos in MP4 format at 50, 25 and 24p, which are appropriate for full HDTV output. Stereo sound is available as well.
- The NX300 is a compact camera aimed at those who are not looking for a professional camera, but wish to be able to capture high-quality pictures quick and easy.
Inshort, it make photography easy 😀
Samsung NX300 Specifications
Image Sensor: 20.3 million effective pixels.
Metering: Multi segment, centre-weighted, spot.
Lens Mount: Samsung NX.
Exposure Modes: Program AE, shutter and aperture priority, manual.
Effective Sensor Size: 23.5×15.7mm CMOS.
35 SLR Lens Factor: 1.5x.
Shutter Speed (stills): 30 to 1/6000 second and Bulb.
Continuous Shooting: 8.6fps in RAW and JPEG; 10/15/30 fps at 2736X1824 size.
Memory: SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-1/and micro version cards.
Image Sizes (pixels): Stills: 5472×3648 to 1024×1024.
Movies: 1920×1080, 1280×720, 640×480, 320×240.
Viewfinder: 7.6cm AMOLED screen (768,000 pixels).
File Formats: JPEG, RAW (SRW), JPEG+RAW, MPO (3D), MPEG4.
Colour Space: sRGB, Adobe RGB.
ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100 to 25,600.
Interface: USB 2.0, HDMI mini, WiFi.
Power: Rechargeable lithium ion battery, DC input.
Dimensions: 122×63.7×40.7 WHDmm.
Weight: 284 g (ex battery and card).
Price: get a price on the Samsung NX300 & 20-50mm Lens at Amazon.
So get yours today at any Samsung Store or authorized dealer in Nigeria.