The Much anticipated Social Media Week Lagos started on Monday, February 18, 2013 with 18 fantastic events.
The Full #SMWLagos daily event schedule can be found here: http://socialmediaweek.org/
There are 25 different events to attend on Day two. Below are few of the events taking place on Tuesday February 19, 2013.
For all the Live updates, Join the Conversation Here;
TOP TEN EVENTS YOU MUST NOT MISS ON DAY TWO;
- Nokia Presents: The Lagos You Don’t See Mobile Hangout – Hosted by Society HAE at MACE Hub: Terra Kulture. Venue – Google Hangout
- My Life in Creativity & Innovation – Hosted by ANABEL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY at BIT Hub. Venue – Porsche Centre
- Music For The Masses: How Eskimi and iROKING Teamed Up To Put Music In The Hands of Every African. Hosted by Social Media Week Lagos at BIT Hub. Venue – Porsche Centre
- Marketing (Social Media, PR, Branding) As A Tool For Changing Perceptions and Aiding the Development of Africa. Hosted by C Moore Media, International Public Relations at MACE Hub Terra Kulture
- Social Media for Change Makers: Rules of Engagement. Hosted by The Brainstormers at PEGS Hub Lagos e-Learning Centre
- Growing Your Business Using LinkedIn. Hosted by REQIT Limited & LinkedIn Corporation, EMEA at BIT Hub Porsche Centre
- Borderless- A Case Study of The Church and Social Media Use. Hosted by This Present House at This Present House. Venue – This Present Hous
- How Social Media Can Help Create Leaders. Hosted by ANABEL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY at PEGS Hub. Lagos e-Learning Centre
- Social Media For Startups: Building And Engaging With Your Online Community. Hosted by OTEKBITS & Co-Creation Hub at Co-Creation Hub Nigeria
- Africa 2.0 Presents: An Evening With Leaders Featuring Honoured Guest H.E. Olusegun Obasanjo. Hosted by Africa 2.0 at BIT Hub Porsche Centre
- SMW Lagos Live: Chocolate City presents The Choccity Family. Hosted by Chocolate City and Social Media Week Lagos at MACE Hub: Terra Kulture