I was at Koffi's album launch somewhere in Ikeja when someone sent the picture above of the fire incident at Eko Hospital, Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Ikeja. After the album launch, I wwent to find out what really happened. I got there and I got to know it was an electrical fault that got wrong. Eye witnesses that I met there explained that an electrical fault happened on the third floor of the building.
Fortunately, no lives was lost and no one was harmed. Some good citizens climbed up the building to the 3rd floor to put off the fire even when the hose of the fire service couldn't reach the fire spot.
The Good news there is that it was stopped.