Love the Force is an initiative of The LifePointe Church to honour those who give their time, energy and sometimes lives to keep law & order in society. Sadly, these individuals are often criticized and forgotten.
This year, in the month of February, LifePointe is making law enforcement officers in Lagos State our Valentine. We have some special packages for them.
LOVE THE FORCE PACKAGES
- We will give a face-lift to selected police stations in our neighborhood.
- We will deliver lunch to selected law enforcement officers on Valentine’s Day.
- We will give love hampers to selected officers.
- We will hold a special service in February to pray for our law enforcement officers.
- We will sponsor a Love Award for deserving officers. The award includes a family scholarship of up to N250,000, an all-expense paid family vacation and a year’s family health insurance.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Nominate a deserving law enforcement officer in Lagos State for the Love Award.
- Nominations may be in any category – Police, LASTMA, VIO, Traffic Wardens etc.
- Tell us about him/her on Twitter or Instagram. Only nominations that tag @LifePointeNG and use the hashtag #LoveTheForce will be valid. Nominees with the most Favourites and Likes will be considered as beneficiaries.
- Give personal gifts to the law enforcement agents you come across on Valentine’s Day.
- Support our social media campaign by retweeting and sharing.
The campaign ends on February 15. For inquiries or to contribute in any way, please send an email to email@example.com.
ABOUT THE LIFEPOINTE CHURCH
The LifePointe Church is the young adult expression of The Elevation Church, Lagos.
Our mission is simple – We’re a resting place for the weary and a signpost for the lost. We also create vibrant experiences that point to God.
We meet at 10 am on Sundays atPistis Centre Annex, 3, RemiOlowude Way, by 2nd Lekki Roundabout, Lekki, Lagos.