The fashion world is growing every day and there are new and different styles to be explored.
One of the most beautiful parts of the Nigerian entertainment industry is the celebrities’ ability to make an appearance. Celebrities and fashion enthusiasts always love to look on top of their game with sophisticated looks which is why most times they seek the help of experts in the fashion industry, otherwise known as stylists to help them achieve the look they want.
Stylists are a must-have for every celebrity and fashion enthusiast in Nigeria. There are numerous fashion stylists in Nigeria. However, certain stylists are at the top of the league. Here are 5 Nigerian stylists we absolutely love
1. TheStyleInfidel: The Style Infidel is owned by Tosin Ogundadegbe, who is an award-winning, Lagos-based fashion consultant, writer, stylist, and creative director behind the Style Infidel brand. His ability to transform the most intricate designs into wearable art makes him stand out as well as his bold play on colors and unexpected fusion of styles. Tosin is not just known for his uncanny ability to put his clients in the perfect statement-making costume, he is himself an embodiment of iconic fashion statements.
2. Medlin Boss: We cannot be having a conversation about styling in Nigeria without mentioning Mimi Yinka popularly known as Medlin Boss. She’s the brain behind the brand Medlin Couture. She is a fashion consultant, fashion label owner and brand influencer. Known for her wide pants and structured gowns Medlin is a pro at what she does.
3. Tiannah’s Place Empire: Tiannah’s Place Empire is owned by Toyin Lawani, who is a celebrity fashion designer and also fashion stylist. She has worked with lots of Nigerian celebrities and is known for her unique talent and creative dressing. Little wonder she’s being regarded as the ‘Transformation Queen.’
4. CEO Luminee: Abiodun Folashade Tokunbo popularly known as CEOLuminee, award-winning celebrity fashion stylist, and founder of Anjy Luminee Couture. She has worked with celebrities like Mercy Aigbe, Iyabo Ojo, Sola Sobowale, Ini Edo, Oge Okoye, Bobrisky, Ayo Adesanya, and many others.
5. Swanky Jerry: Jeremiah Ogbodo popularly known as Swanky Jerry is a Nigerian fashion stylist who has worked with lots of Nigerian celebrities. He is not only a stylist but also a Designer and Image consultant. Swanky is so good to the extent that famous African artists stand in line for an appointment and pay thousands of dollars to the stylist.