20 facts you should know about rapper Eva Alordiah
Do you think you know rapper Eva Alordiah very well?
Here are 20 facts you should know about the rapper.
- I like to Sleep on my back. I stopped sleeping on my chest since the day I heard/read that it could make your Breasts flatter. Is this true?
- I love to drink Garri. Love. Since I was a child, soaking Garri has been a Fav snack of mine. With groundnut, Kulikuli, Sardines, or Beans
- I always go out to stare at the sky when I wake up everyday. There’s something out there.
- I was Born in the Car, on the road! My Mom self delivered me right there in the passenger seat. It rained heavily after I came out and My first bath was at a Petrol station.
- I started Writing novels at age 5-6
- I began to Rap only because a Girl in my Dorm (Yemisi Ayinde @miel_411) in secondary school was rapping to ‘Cleaning out My Closet’ by Eminem and I was so Jealous I had to learn the entire thing!
Jealousy is good when it makes you better no? Ha
- I like to Cook. Only if the Kitchen is comfortable and clean and there is someone else to feed.
- I always wanted to Act Movies. I still will
- My Fav thing to do as a Music artiste is Performing. My best show and Fan appreciation was in Uniben
- I love only two Video Games – Super Mario Bros and GTA Vice City. (Heyyzzz don’t judge me)
- I use Glasses. I got my first frames at age 10. It made me look like an Efiko in school.
- I was actually an Efiko in school.
- I really really really Reeeeaally Love Makeup. It reminds me that I am female.
- Everyday without fail, I make sure to stand Naked in front of my Mirror and admire myself. Every girl should do this.
- I finally realize I love Fashion! But only if I am making my own Clothes. So now I am making my own clothes
- I love horror movies.
- Reading helped me through my Depression. Now I just really love to read! I read for no reason.
- My Fav color used to be black. Now it is white.
- I really Loved Loving C. He was… Incredible! (the past tense is weird)
- I looooooove the Internet and all the many things I can do with it. But by all means, I stay away from ‘Nigerian Internet. It is a straight path to hell.
Which of this facts do you know about her before?