#OSGTips: How To Get That Osas Ighodaro Kinda Body
To think that this beauty is just 25!!! Happy Birthday Osas Ajibade nee Ighodaro!!!Today October 26, 2015 marks the birthday of Tinsel Actress, Osas Ighodaro and here’s how her husband, Gbenro Ajibade wished her well… Isn’t it sweet??
So to get that hourglass kind of figure… Here are a few workout tips for you to try this new week and remember the key to any workout plan is consistence.
Change The Way You Eat
A combination of diet and exercise is the best way to shed fat and get more flattering curves.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables. Snack on things like avocados, carrot sticks, berries, and other produce that improve your system while curbing your appetite.
- Add in low-fat dairy. Eat high protein yogurt, skim milk, and low-fat cheese as part of your normal calorie intake. The dairy can help build muscles and make you feel fuller longer.
- Eating a dessert or some fries may be part of your daily menu, but make these occasional, “treat” foods, instead of your normal routine. Remember that treat foods aren’t to be eaten every day, or even every week.
- Increase your Fiber Intake
- Drink loads of Water
- Reduce Alcohol intake:Alcohol can add unwanted calories to your diet, slow down your metabolism, and cause more stress on your body.
Change Your Habits:
- Schedule time for sleep. People who get fewer than 7 or 8 hours of sleep a night are more likely to carry weight in their mid-section
- Add a stress reducing activity to your day. When your body feels stress because of work or your personal life, it releases cortisol, which can tell you to pack on pounds on your waist.Try deep breathing, yoga, meditation, or ambient music to reduce anxiety.
- Increase your cardio workouts: To increase the loss of body fat and tone your muscles, increase the amount of aerobic/cardio workouts you do. To burn fat, you need to work out 5-6 days a week, and increase your cardio workouts to at least 45 minutes each.
We hope this helps..