Photos: 2face, Fally Ipupa, Majid Michel+More Celebrities Endorse Juliet Ibrahim Kidney Cancer Foundation
Showbiz celebrities the likes of 2face Idibia, Kcee, Fally Ipupa, Eddie Kenzo and more have endorsed the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation (JIF). For those who don’t know, the foundation which is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization focuses on creating awareness on kidney cancer and providing necessary interventions to ensure a society free of such issues in Ghanamand Africa at large. The foundation aims at educating people that kidney cancer is preventable.
A simple lifestyle change can go a long way in preventing kidney cancerand other kidney related ailments. See more pictures of celebrities, friends and family who are supporting the cause as well as the kidney awareness educational video after the cut…
JIF helps raise funds for people living with kidney disease and suffering from kidney failures to raise funds for transplant as well as help raise funds for it’s patients dialysis treatments.
- The long term goal of JIF is to build a state of the art kidney center for a better management of people with renal/kidney diseases.
- To sensitize and educate people on cancers and its effects on the Ghanaian society.
- To provide funds and necessary assistance to people with kidney diseases but cannot afford its management.
- To collate funds to support hospitals and medical centers that manages kidney diseases.
- To serve as an advocate organization for awareness creation, education and promoting healthy life styles to avoid kidney diseases.