We’re celebrating the end of the year by reflecting on the most stylish stars of 2013. With 2013 running its final lap, we wanted to reflect on memorable moments of celebrity style. We’ve hand-selected our most inspirationally-dressed trendsetters, who have kept us captivated all year long…
1) Media personality Toke Makinwa is an undeniable beauty, and, to boot, her fashion sense is right on point. This year, her palette remained pretty cohesive, sticking to black and neutrals… with just the right amount of sparkleand pink. She can always be relied on to bring the style.
2) Whether she’s casual on the beach or dressed to kill, Rita Dominic brings her natural beauty to everything she wears, including textured fishtail dress.
3) Be it white skinny jeans and a crop top, or an elegant evening gown, Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson makes casual look exquisite. Now, that’s a trendsetter.
4) The always lovely Duchess of Fashion, Genevieve Nnaji, brings a refreshing, modern aesthetic to traditional attire. Her yellow floor length gown have made conservative cool.
5) Even in a strict palette of black and white, Toolz Oniru made a statement in each of her ensembles. Where color is lacking, embellishment and structure astonished.
8) Former MS World Agbani Darego personifies cool-girl chic. Whether she’s spotted on her way to the gym in sneakers and a hoodie, or all dressed up for an event, we get the feeling her style truly reflects her personality. Now, that’s a worthwhile trend.