Akon and Don jazzy The Richest African Artistes According To “Forbes Africa” (Is It True Or Not)
Channel O, in conjunction with Forbes Africa, presented a list of the Top 10 Most Bankable African Artists yesterday September 1st .
The names on this list were put together based on the artist’s ; endorsement value, popularity, show rates, Sales, awards, YouTube views, appearance in newspapers, investment, social media presence, Influence and so many other factors.
The list is below ; I’m sure not everyone would agree with these ratings tho
- AKON – CEO of Konvict Music, opened doors with other African artiste
- DON JAZZY – Producer. CEO Mavin Records, Influential producer, MTN, Samsung and Loyal Milk endorsement. D’Banj, Kanye West, Beyonce and Jay Z on production credit
- P SQUARE – Music Duo. Featured on Forbes Africa twice, sold out concert, presidential guest in at least 5 African countries, they fly private jet…
- D’BANJ – Music Artiste. International music brand, GOOD Music deal, Sony Entertainment deal
- WIZKID – Music Artiste. EME artiste, Starboy CEO, affiliation with Disturbing London, several international collaboration, highest paid Pepsi ambassador in Africa, ambassador of MTN
- 2FACE IDIBIA – Music Artiste. 10million disc and at least 7million digital sale, multiple ambassador, one campaign… associated with Guinness, Haven Homes, Airtel Worldwide and philantropist – 2face foundation
- ANSELMO RALPH – Music Artiste Samsung and Coca Cola ambassador, Angola prince, Perfume line, clothing label, multi million dollar tour bus, Sony artiste
- SARKODIE – Rapper. Presidential youth ambassador Ghana, Sark clothing, Samsung ambassador, fan milk Ghana
- ICE PRINCE – Music Artiste. Six million downloads, 2 studio owner, one foundation member, Plug N Play ambassador, Zamani foundation
- BANKY W – Music Artiste. Co owner EME, Samsung Ambassador, Philanthropist, multiple award winner