Five reasons why you should watch Chief Daddy Movie
EbonyLife Films is here with another blockbuster movie, Chief Daddy starring dozens of stars, the highly anticipated movie will premiere on the 2nd of December and set to be released in cinemas on 14th December 2018.
We also know that EbonyLife films don’t disappoint after their previous successes from producing blockbuster movies like The Wedding Party, The Wedding Party 2, and The Royal Hibiscus Hotel, that had amazing reviews, no doubt, Chief Daddy is a movie that won’t be below expectations.
Here are five reasons you should see Chief Daddy Movie
- Storyline: The movie is centred on the life of billionaire industrialist, Chief Beecroft, who is known to be a pillar of the society. He is extravagant, exuberant and larger-than-life but extremely benevolent, as he serves as a benefactor to everyone around him including a large extended family of relatives, household staff, and mistresses. All seems well in the Beecroft household until Chief Daddy passes away and suddenly the ‘wheels begin to turn’ and things go awry.
- Casts: Another reason why you can’t afford to miss this movie is the lists of stars in the movies, from the veterans to new acts in the movie industry likeBBnaija Ex housemate Bisola Aiyeola, Funke Akindele(Jenifa), Zainab Balogun, Shaffy Bello, Lepacious Bose, Ini Edo, Dakore Egbuson-Akande, Linda Ejiofor, Mawuli Gavor, Kate Henshaw, Ayo Lijadu, Jude ‘MI’ Abaga,Folarin Falana(Falz), Richard Mofe-Damijo, Beverly Naya, Chinedu ‘Nedu’ Ani, Uti Nwachukwu, Taiwo Obileye, Chioma Omeruah(Chigul), Rachel Oniga, Beverly Osu, Nkem Owoh, Patience Ozokwor, and Joke Silva.
- Productions: No doubt, the visuals and the productions of Chief Daddy were topnotch and this was because a lot was put into this movie. the movie was written by Bode Asinyanbi and directed by Niyi Akinmolayan, who also directed wedding party2 and other blockbuster movies, so we are sure to have a value for our money.
- Preview reviews from Ebonylife Films: We know that EbonyeLife doesn’t produce anything less of excellence, so that should be enough reason to see it with the executive producer Mo Abudu assuring us saying “Chief Daddy is a fun, family-friendly movie that we believe will appeal to a variety of moviegoers. We look forward to giving moviegoers an amazing film experience during the end-of-year holidays,”
- It’s Holidays: I mean, the release date is a perfect time to see the movie with friends and family during the holidays,so take out time to see this movie and you are sure to have value for your money and enjoy every moment of it.