Miss Kebbi Ugochi Ihezue Emerges Winner of the 2017 MBGN Beauty Pageant
It was a night of glitz and glamour as Ik Osakioduwa and Victoria Pepple hosted the 30th Most beautiful girl in Nigeria (MBGN) beauty pageant which was held on the 15th of September, 2017 at Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Of the 36 contestants who went through the competition and training, 5 beautiful and intelligent contestants got to the final; Miss Bayelsa, Miss Sokoto, Miss Plateau, Miss Kebbi and Miss Oyo.
Ugochi Ihezue, who was repping Kebbi State has emerged as the winner of the 2017 MBGN competition and has been crowned 2017 MBGN World.
With Miss Bayelsa as fourth runner-up, Miss Oyo as Third runner-up and Miss Plateau as Second runner-up.
Other winners for the night include:
- Miss Amity – Miss Yobe, Ndali Eno
- Miss Photogenic/Congeniality – Miss Anambra, Maristella Okpala
- Model of the Year – Miss Kebbi, Ugochi Ihezue
- Best Costume – Miss Sokoto, Stephanie Agbasi
- Best Evening Wear – Miss Bayelsa, Rebecca N Hampson
- MBGN Ecowas – Miss Oyo, Emmanuella Yaboh
- MBGN Tourism – Miss Plateau, Winfrey Okolo
- MBGN Universe – Miss Sokoto, Stephanie Agbasi
MBGN World winner Ugochi Ihezue was crowned by outgoing queen Unoaku Anyadike and will represent Nigeria at the Miss World pageant in China, November 18th.