5 Reasons Why Ebuka Will Make a Darn Good Host on Big Brother Naija
So there you have it! Ebuka Obi Uchendu will be the host of Big Brother Naija reality TV show. You can say the media personality has come ‘full circle’ seeing as he was a housemate in the first installment of the show (known as Big Brother Nigeria then) and now he will be the host. His announcement has been greeted with lots of excitement and high expectations and we know he won’t ‘fall our hand’. Here are five reasons, in no particular order, we believe Ebuka will make a good host!
1. For the very obvious reason that he was on the show as a contestant, he is pretty much familiar with the trappings and intrigues of the show – no surprise there.
2. He looks good on TV! Yes ladies you have our permission to drool. He will be some real eye candy for the next 11 weeks. Oh hi! Cynthia
3. He is versatile! From his well-tailored suits and interrogatory posture on Rubbin’ Minds to his T-shirts and informal conversations on The Spot, Ebuka has mastered both roles that he slips into either effortlessly
4. Still on that tip, can we all agree that everything looks good on him? Put him in a tux, a shirt, an agbada or an isiagu top, he will still give you #stylegoals
5. Can we just take a moment to appreciate his signature laugh and captivating smile? We look forward to seeing a lot of that on the show.
Big Brother Naija starts next Sunday, 22 January on all DStv packages on channel 198 and for the first time on GOtv Plus on channel 29 at 7pm. So you don’t miss a minute of the action, make sure your subscription to any of the DStv packages or GOtv Plus is up to date.
Big Brother Naija is sponsored by PayPorte, your preferred online retail store.
For more information, please visit www.dstv.com<http://www.dstv.