Happy birthday to the delectable media personality, Stephanie Coker-Aderinokun.
Stephanie is no doubt one of the most talented and successful media personality in Nigeria. She turns 30 today and we will be celebrating her achievements in the media industry.
Here are five things you need to know about the beautiful Stephanie Coker Aderionkun.
- She was born in Lagos, Nigeria on November 28 1988 and relocated with her parents at the tender age of 1 to the United Kingdom.
- She attended St Mary’s Church of England Primary school in North London. After her secondary school education, she went on to study media and communications at Brunel University in West London.
- Stephanie Coker’s journey to the media started while she was at Brunel University, she interned at MTV, Channel Four, and Media Moguls PR. She got the job of a presenter in 2011 at London 360, a community Channel in the UK. When Stephanie Coker moved back to Nigeria in 2011, she got her first job as a presenter with MTV Base where she hosted the popular show, “Street Request.” Since then Stephanie Coker has gone on to become one of the most popular presenters in the country. From co-hosting the Guinness Colourful World of more concert to starring in the popular TV series ‘Tinsel.’ Stephanie has co-hosted the singing talent reality show ‘The Voice Nigeria.’ alongside IK Osakioduwa for two seasons.
- In 2014, she won the Exquisite Lady of the Year awards as TV Presenter of the Year and was also nominated at the 2014 Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Awards (NBMA) as the Nigerian Broadcaster of the year.
- On August 12, 2017, Stephanie Coker got married to her heartthrob, Olumide Aderinokun, on the Greek Island of Mykonos. The wedding ceremony had family and friends in attendances including Ik Osakioduwa who anchored the event. Prior to their destination white wedding, the couple had their traditional engagement ceremony in Lagos, Nigeria on the 11th of December, 2016 with several celebrities that came to celebrate the couple.