AfricaNXT 2023 is heating up with over 4,000 registered attendees, including founders, startups, entrepreneurs, policymakers, and industry stakeholders, ready to come together for five days of exciting programming and interactive experiences. It’s all about fostering innovative ideas and solution-focused conversations!
Here are 5 events you won’t want to miss on Day 4 of AfricaNXT 2023:
1. Acing Customer Experience Management: Building a Business with a Strong Reputation
Speakers: Maureen Wanjiru and Chidi Nnadozie
2. Our Creative Journey: Telling Visual Stories that Shape the Future of Humanity
Speakers: Bolaji Alonge and Agoro Adekola
3. Social Media Marketing: Staying Ahead of the Game in the Future
Speakers: Zuliat Ibraheem, Ellena Affah, Salem King, Uchechi Ihuomah, and Maureen Wanjiru
4. NFTs: The Future of Intellectual Property Technology or Just Hype?
Speakers: Michael Ugwu, Prince Jacon Osinachi, Anthony Azekwoh, Olaleye Oladimeji, and Esther Eze
5. Starting Out in Fashion Entrepreneurship: Writing Grants Like a Pro
Speaker: Tobilola Ajibola”
Venue: Landmark event center, Water Corporation Dr, Victoria Island, Annex, Lagos