From plots to execution to videography to continuity, these are our top 10 creators that standout from the crowd. These are content creators whose works we have thoroughly enjoyed and live to crave for more hoping that they carry on raising the bar.
- Nasboi: Nasboi whose real name is Michael Bolaji Nasiru, is one content creator we can’t seem to get enough of. He’s a naturally gifted creator. This man can turn any story into a hit, thanks to his sense-grabbing execution.
- Josh2Funny: Josh Alfred popularly known as Josh2Funny is a Nigerian comedian, actor and content creator. The most mind-boggling part of Josh’s contents is that you consciously know that nothing is going to be funny; everything is just going to be stupid. But if you want to go, it compels you to stay, and the more you stay, the stronger the spell to exhaust the video. This is what you get in all of his contents, from the Resurrection Power Ministries, to The Audition, and Juga.
- Sabinus: Emmanuel Chukwuemeka Ejekwu, popularly known as Oga sabinus with other aliases. His skit is precisely the kind of comedy that most Nigerians will find funny regardless of their social status and level of education. All that’s required to find his skits relatable, is a basic understanding of Nigerian Pidgin English, Nigerian vernacular. Sabinus sure knows how to spice up diverse scenarios to make a good story for his viewers.
- Zicsaloma: Isaac Alma Junior, popularly known as Zicsaloma, is a Nigerian online comedian known for his hilarious comedy skits. Zicsaloma is known for portraying several female characters in his comedy skits.
- Nasty Blaq: Whose real name is Abisi Emmanuel Ezechukwu, is a talented content creator whose contents revolve around the realities of life and people’s relationships.
- Gilmoore: Gilmooree is a burgeoning social media comedian and content creator in Nigeria. Since his entrance into the entertainment industry in the country, Gilmooree has not ceased to wow his fans of online entertainment consumers with his distinctive comedy style that shows relatable lifestyles of every average Nigerian student’s life in both secondary and tertiary schools.
- Aproko Doctor: Nonso Bobby Fidelis Egemba also known as Aproko Doctor, is a well-known name and face to social media users who enjoy his health tips and nuggets. He has carved a niche for himself in the content creation industry by using social platforms to improve the well-being and health of the public in engaging ways. You must learn a thing or two from his content.
- Opeyemi Famakin: Opeyemi Famakin aka Commissioner of Enjoyment is a food journalist. He prides himself on being Nigeria’s biggest food critic. He is one talented and sophisticated content creator who has become one of the most famous food critics in the country from his continuous and unwavering review of major/minor restaurants and drink outlets.
- Enioluwa Adeoluwa: Enioluwa Adeoluwa, popular as the Lip-gloss boy, has become one of Nigeria’s content creators. His content revolves around not conforming to the notions of masculinity or imposed limitations on what a man should be able to do. Enioluwa’s insistence on this despite being bullied has made him one of the biggest beauty influencers in Nigeria and one of the few popular male beauty influencers from Nigeria.
- Sydney Talker: Sydney Talker has a solid reputation for “cracking ribs” through his funny facial expressions. He is best known for his white towel and funny face. No wonder he is nicknamed the Mr. Bean of Nigeria.
There are large numbers of amazing content creators all over the country who are doing a great job but these guys stand out for us.
That being said, Is there anyone you think should be on this list? Kindly add them in the comment section.