As you maskup today, here are tips on how to wear and clean your face masks:
- Wearing of face masks does not eliminate adherence to social distancing practices. Practice social distancing as much as possible. Do not allow yourself to be in crowded places.
- Do not touch your face masks: “Thou shall not touch your face” still remains one of the guidelines in preventing the Coronavirus pandemic. Thus, be careful so as not to transfer infections from your hands to your face mask.
- Wear your face masks in the right way. When you wear your face masks wrongly, you still expose yourself to the Covid-19 infection. Your face masks should cover your whole nose and mouth so as to prevent the infection.
- Keep your alcohol-based sanitizer with you everywhere you go and sanitize your hands if you have any reason to remove your face masks or touch your face.
- Wash your face masks regularly; this might also imply that you need to get as many face masks as possible so that you can change them from time to time.
Most importantly, try to stay safe at home and ensure you go out only when it is necessary.