Cheesy Pick-Up Lines To Avoid Using This Valentine
Pick-up lines are usually planned efforts to start a conversation with someone you are interested in and they are actually not bad if they achieve the goals they were meant for, which mostly involve: getting the attention of a person and starting a conversation.
If you are naturally pretty funny but maybe a little awkward at introductions, a pick up line is a great kind of funny conversation starter. If you’ve been making eyes at someone at a party and they’re making eyes back, a pick up line can break the ice and move things forward.
If you must use pick –up lines, you have to be creative enough to come up with your own lines and avoid using lines that ladies have probably heard a thousand times over, that can be a major turn off. Men, particularly when you are trying to open up a conversation with a woman, consider your body language and tone and watch how she responds. If you have any incline that she might feel uncomfortable, respect her, and leave the conversation.
Here is a list of cheesy pick-up lines to avoid using this valentine:
- Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears.
- Are you French? Because Eiffel for you.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
- I was wondering if you have an extra heart, because mine was just stolen!
- Are you a loan? Because you got my interest.
- Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
- Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
- Hi, how was Heaven when you left it?
- Is your dad a terrorist? Because you are the bomb.
- Did the sun come out, or did you just smile at me?
- Something is wrong with my eyes, because I can’t take them off you.
- Life is like a broken pencil without you, pointless.
- Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes.
- You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pick up line.
- Do you know CPR? Because you are taking my breath away.
- Do you have a band aid? I just scrapped my knees falling for you.
You can get the attention of a lady or a man without having to memorize a pick up line that the person has probably heard before. In most cases, a simple “hello” is a good conversation starter and if you are a shy person, you could find a common ground and build your conversation around it. Instead of using cheesy pick-up lines, you could ask for the person’s opinion about something, for example, menu recommendation or you could ask about an address. There are so many things you could base your conversation on, you just need to look around and find something relatable.