Lepacious Bose Breaks Down As She Recounts How Her Body Fat Could Not Make Her Use Seat Belt
Comedian and actress Bose Ogunboye, better known as Lepacious Bose has recounted the sad memories and pains she went through in a bid to shed excessive weight.
She took to her Instagram page to detail to her fans on the numerous setbacks and body-shaming she faced in her journey.
Recounting a memory she had on the plane, she wrote a lengthy post that read as:
“See mouth .. No it is not a movie and no one died.
This was the first time I would travel in years without needing a seat belt extension!!!!! I simply pulled the belt and it clicked and I broke down in the plane and cried…..oh how I cried…..i cried for so many reasons.
- For the shame I felt for years every-time the plane crew handed the extension to me and the look people gave me.
- I cried because I remembered traveling with a group of comedians (great guys) but I did not want then to make fun of me, I flew 6 hours without using a seat belt…… I could not bear to ask for extension and I acted like it was together.
- I cried because I remembered how many times I held the seat belt in a car so that lasma would not stop me but the seat belt never connected so I just held it till I passed them.
- I cried for a million and one reasons I can not write about…..
- I cried because I remembered how many times I got to sit by the exit with leg room and i was politely told I was too overweight to sit there…..in case of an emergency it is assumed a big person will not move fast enough…… Hmmm…
- I cried because I remembered various times I sat beside evil nasty people in planes who acted like sitting beside me was depriving them of oxygen……
- Oh I cried. And when google photos popped this picture this morning I cried again…… Not because am sad or miserable but because am GRATEFUL! NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE THAT WOMAN.. Good morning champions