It’s Lord Sky’s Birthday: Here Are His Top 5 Music-Video Mashups We Still Can’t Get Over
The contemporary music producer and mix and mastering engineer, Lord Sky, real name being Benjamin Idoko is a year older today and here are his top 5 songs we still can’t get over.
- Eventuary: This trendsetting music definitely broke the internet and surely put smiles on our faces. We also adopted some of the lyrics of the song into our everyday communication. See the music video below:
- Helta Seketas: This groundbreaking music remixed the accidental slip an officer made when he was trying to report an incidence as well as a Speed Darlington’s video. See the music video below:
- Where Were Wear: This music-video mashup was really interesting as Lord Sky remixed an accidental slip made by Professor Yemi Osinbanjo, the Vice-president of Nigeria during the vice-presidential debate for the 2019 elections. See the music video below:
- Chiwawa: This music video was a remix of the hot exchange of words between Omashola and Tacha while they were still in the Big Brother Naija house. See the music video below:
- Coronavirus: This music video which featured videos made by Cardi B and Yemi Alade broke the internet at a time when the pandemic was new in Nigeria and it also helped create awareness about the virus. See the music video below:
Benjamin Idoko, popular known as Lord Sky is such a talented genius in the music industry and we are excited to wish him a happy birthday and a great year.