Corporate Affairs Commission Makes A New Move on Ease of Doing Business

The Corporate Affairs Commission has announced on its Twitter page that certificates of incorporation of companies registered under Part A of the Companies and Allied Matters Act will henceforth carry Tax Identification Numbers (TIN) issued by the Federal Internal Revenue Service (FIRS).

The Commisison also said that the new move is in furtherance of the Ease of Doing Business Initiative; and therefore new companies need not apply for Tax Identification Numbers from Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) after incorporation.

Photo Credit: Twitter (Corporate Affairs Commission)

Leave a Comment