WAYS TO CLEAR YOUR MIND AND GET YOU FOCUSED
We all go through those times, moments when you have intrusive thoughts and get distracted easily. But you do not have to live with these distractions.
Decluttering your mind is about clearing your head so you can focus on the important things. Here are 5 ways to clear your mind and get you focused.
- Take a break. Relaxation can help the brain focus, rising stress levels impair focus.
- Make a list of all the things you need to do. If you’ve got a particularly large number of things to remember, then write them down in a list rather than keeping them all stored in your head.
- Avoid Interruption, If your head is swimming with things to be done and you’re getting interrupted frequently, you’ll probably be getting nowhere and feel like your mind is in overload.
- Get things done. One of the worst things for cluttering up your mind is putting off tasks that you have to do. They just sit there in your head and niggle away so you can never quite concentrate on another task that you are doing at the time.
- Take a break, Taking a few minutes away from your current task or activity will help you to clear your thoughts and then come back more refreshed and with a greater clarity of thinking.