Top 5 things you don’t know about Idaboski Bahose.
One of the phrase that has gone viral in the past few weeks is “Indaboski Bahose” by popular Nigerian prophet Odumejeje that describes his self as The man that’s Not a preacher of love, the lion himself, the Fight, the Liquid Metal , Indaboski Bahose. He is also referred to as ‘heavyweight servant of the Most High‘.
You must have come across this words somewhere, either a video of Odumejeje or someone lip syncing his words on TikTok.
Odumejeje has created quite a bond with some of his Igbo Nollywood actors, from former Anambra state governorship aspirant Yul Edochie, Zubby Micheal and more. At some point last year a video of him and Zubby Micheal hit the internet of both men dancing to a Zlatan Ibile’s song “Zanku”, at another time he was seen spraying wads of cash in his church while dancing to Mr P of the defunct P-square song “One More Night”.
This are 5 things you never knew about Pastor Odumejeje AKA Indaboski Bahose.
- Pastor Odumejeje AKA Indaboski Bahose’s real names are Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Odumeje, hails from Orlu in Imo State but lives in Onitsha, Anambra State.
- He is the pastor in charge of the ‘Mountain Of Holy Ghost Intervention and Deliverance Ministry’ in Anambra state.
- Odumejeje is not only a prophet but also a musician. His music is said to have hit many states in Nigeria.
- He is married with kids, he has 4 children 2 boys and 2 girls. However, he does his to shields his family from the media.
- He is called the Father of Nollywood due to his investment in the industry and his close ties with popular celebrities and actors including Yul Edochie, Zubby Micheal, Charles Okafor “Mr Ibu” who have been seen at some point visiting his church.