The Lagos State Ministry of Health has confirmed the third case of Coronavirus in Nigeria.
The patient is a 30 year old Nigerian, female. Returned from the UK on 13th March, Observed self-Isolation, developed symptoms and Tested positive.
This was disclosed by the ministry via its Twitter handle, @LSMOH, on Tuesday.
Third case of #COVID19NIGERIA confirmed in Lagos.
– This is a new case independent of the index case
– 30 year old Nigerian, female
– Returned from the UK on 13th March
– Observed self-Isolation, developed symptoms
– Tested positive
– Now at Mainland GH receiving care pic.twitter.com/f8osZk4Ba4
— LSMOH (@LSMOH) March 17, 2020