#GetMotivatedwithOB! Lanre DaSilva-Ajayi, Funke Bucknor-Obruthe, Oke Maduewesi, Seun Tayo-Balogun & Tunji Ashiru to Give Talks
A few days ago, Ono Bello Lead PR at Public Relations PR UNO– parent company for digital magazine OnoBello.com announced their latest project Get Motivated with Ono Bello. Now, they are unveiling the speakers lined up to give talks at this event, they are; Lanre DaSilva Ajayi, Creative Director of fashion brand LDA, Funke Bucknor-Obruthe, CEO Zapphire Events, Oke Maduewesi, CEO Zaron Cosmetics, Seun Tayo-Balogun, CEO Brief Essentials & Co-Founder of Techmonks Limited and Tunji Ashiru, Group Executive of Strategic Policy Engagement, Interswitch Group.
Get Motivated with Ono Bello are exclusive OnoBello.com events aimed at hosting young entrepreneurs and SMEs across Nigeria.
The event which will have 50 young entrepreneurs and SMEs in attendance has the theme “Inspiration”. It is taking place this Friday, 22nd of September 2017 in Lagos and is being hosted by Sappers Waterfront Lounge in Victoria Island.
The speakers will be giving talks on how to start and grow a business, while attendees will be given the opportunity to ask the speakers questions, there will also be a chance to network over drinks, plenty of food and fun entertainment.
Also, Ono will be giving away Half a Million Naira instant cash, which is 10 Entrepreneurs N50, 000. 00 each with the hope that this money will help them grow their business in a specific area highlighted during the registration process.
(SEE REMAINING ATTACHED FLYERS)
Register now by following these simple steps:
- Follow our Instagram accounts @OnoBello @OBStreetStyle @OBHotFlick @OnoBelloSME
- If you are on Twitter, follow us @OnoBello
- Like our Facebook page: OnoBelloMagazine
- Leave a comment here under this post telling us why you should be given the opportunity to attend this event and possibly share in the Half a Million Naira cash giveaway. (Please note that comments under this post on our Social Media handles will not be considered)
- Remember to include all your Social Media handles at the end of your comment.
- Finally, send an email to: email@example.com email Subject MUST read: “Get Motivated with Ono Bello”. This email Must also have the following information:
- Occupation/Area of Business
- Short term plan for your business in not more than 200 words ONLY
Registration today Wednesday, 20th September 2017, at 12midnight.
#OnoBello, #OBSME, #GetMotivatedwithOB