Nigerian Lawyer Outlines 10 Conditions To Be Met As She Opens DM
The story of Banky W and Adesua Etomi’s engagement has inspired many Nigerians, example is a Nigerian Lawyer, Chidera Okolie who decided to open her DM to potential suitors and outlining 10 conditions that are to be met.
Read what she wrote below;
Good morning ?
The DM is now open for applications!
However the following should be noted.
1. Certain greetings like “Hi baby”, “Good morning my angel” “Hi love” has never been, and will never be responded to. For the singular reason we are not acquainted (not yet?)
2. Please do not bother applying if your handle is, or similar to any of these @emekatoomuchmoney @Taiwobillionaire @Jiderunningthings @TheDonOfLagos @DonMoney @Sexyforthegirls @JoeSexyAss @Mikesixpacks??
3. Also, avoid me if the first picture I’ll see on your page is a shirtless six packs (I’ll drool but that’s it…nothing personal?) or a stack of money or goldchains.
4. Go straight to the point…don’t use my publications as a reference point. “Hi, my name is Obinna Kunle Musa. Can I know you better?”?
“I would like to get your book and your number to stay in touch for updates” (? crook).
5. All denominations and tribes are welcome. (Foreign nationals included)
6. Do not abbreviate like a college kid.”Hi, my name z John. Pliz snd ur numba. I’ll lyk 2 stay in touch” is a no no!!!!?
“Hi, my name is John. Please send your number. I’ll like to stay in touch”??
7. I speak my dialect fluently. Don’t be afraid to “famz” me in igbo language if you can?
8. A humorous, artistic, sarcastic or witty individual will stand a greater chance.. (But if you are not….pleaseeeeeee…don’t try)?
9. Please keep whatever your pastor said to you to yourself. God is yet to speak to me about you.
10. Finally, keep it simple…or you’ll lose me at “hello”.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!