Sunday Inspiration: 8 Inspirational Messages to Start the Week
What inspires you? There are a lot of things that can provide inspiration – seeing other people accomplish great things, seeing other people overcome adversity, hearing inspirational quotes from great people, even the sheer beauty of nature can remind us just how lucky we are to be alive. Read these 8 inspiring quotes below to help you along the way.
- Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can’t change.
- Our brains are wired to find things we’re looking for – if you’re always cynical or waiting for things to go wrong, then your life will reflect that. On the other hand, having a positive outlook on life will bring you joy and provide you with inspiration when you least expect it.
- “There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.”
- “The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.”
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”
- “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.”
- “Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self-evident.”