The natural hair journey can be long and daunting based on appearance, maintenance and styling. The natural hair is no longer a trend but a movement globally and we at Olorisupergal recognize the naturalistas in Nigeria. We are proud of women who keep their natural hair.
We at Olorisupergal want to encourage naturalistas out there with the hope to inspire them. The OSG Natural Hair Story is centered around touching stories of natural hair growth and transitioning. We believe this contest would increase the awareness and awesomeness in Natural Hair and bring back the existence of Natural hair in community.
We would be receiving submissions starting from July 22nd and it ends July 28th. Voting starts July 29th and it ends August 4th by 8pm.
The winner with the most liked picture will be announced immediately on the page.
PRIZES TO BE WON
- The winner will get natural hair products.
- Face beat by Oge Makeup Artistry
- Hair makeover by O’naturals
- Photoshoot by Abumere Photography
- Hair bunnies by Mayreejay
- Styling by Mayreejay
Terms and conditions.
- The online contest is open to Lagos residents only.
- Your story should not be less than 100 words.
- Submit your story with a recent picture of yourself showing your face and hair only.
- Your story must carry these hashtags to enter for the contest – #OSGNaturalHairStory and #Olorisupergal.
- Once your story is submitted, it will be reposted on our Instagram page.
- You must follow @Olorisupergal on Instagram. Tell your friends to follow our page and like your reposted picture for you to win.
- The story with the highest likes wins the contest.