Popular Nollywood actor writes a letter to his ‘unknown’ Future Wife
It seems letters are the way to go in the Entertainment Industry now. Just a few days ago, we reported that Ubi Franklin penned a letter to his new born baby, and just a few weeks back, banky W penned a letter to his Fans who want him to marry.
It has been letters, letters, letters in the Industry lately.
Now, it is Alex Ekubo. This time he pens a letter to his unknown future wife.
Read the Letter below:
“Dear Future Wife,
I’m writing you this letter, from the deepest part of my Heart, the part that is reserved for Joh-loff Rice & goat meat, so pls feel special. Consider this a pointer or heads-up & act accordingly.
1. You MUST love our Lord Jesus Christ, with all sincerity, in deeds & in purpose.#JesusIsBae
2. I’m filled with Simple Complexities & Complex Simplicities… #DealOrNoDeal?
3. I’m NOT here to pay for your Ex’s mistake, i was not there when you both were “doing” so pls don’t punish me. #InnocentMe
4. I’m a huge kisser, key word HUGE.
5. Pls forgive me for all i’ll say when i’m hungry I Love FOOD i really do. 6.I love play i don’t take myself too serious, you shouldn’t too (nobody cares) there are more important things going on in the World.
7. Hope you love to travel, because i am Ajala the Traveler.
8. Pls be beauty with Brains, i take God beg you, because beauty fades, but an intelligent wife is forever.
9. Pls pls pls pls come with factory fitted sense of humor. (Nothing is that serious)
10. Lastly, you must acknowledge the AlexxEkubo Wives Association Worldwide (A.W.A) they’v been my support structure holding me down all the while you were forming “Baddest girl ever liveth” they were here voting & encouraging my ministry, don’t come & put sand-sand in their garri.
Hope with these few points of mine i’ve been able to convince you & not confuse you. See you at the Altar. Sincerely yours,
Best Husband Ever Liveth.“