REVEALED: Drugs, a bloodied shirt, and MORE found in Micheal Jackson’s room
Recently revealed pictures taken in the room where the King of Pop, Micheal Jackson died have sparked a new channel of controversies about the singers activities in his last days. The items recovered from his room reveal the King might have been an over the limit drug addict in the later days of his life.
These shocking images show how Michael Jackson spent his final hours in the “squalid lifestyle of a drug addict”, authors have claimed.
The pictures show vials of drugs, a bloodied shirt, and a bizarre shrine to babies on his bedroom dresser.
Authors Mark Langhorne and Matt Richard detail the King of Pop’s last moments before he was pronounced dead on June 25, 2009 in their book ’83 Minutes: The Doctor, The Damage, and the Shocking Death of Michael Jackson’.
In an excerpt obtained by Radar, they detail the pill bottles, oxygen tanks and medical supplies littered around the bedroom of Michael’s Holmby Hills mansion in Los Angeles.
The Thriller singer was preparing for a string of massive comeback performances al London’s 02 Arena before his death in June 2009.
“Tables were strewn with medical paraphernalia such as vials of drugs, syringes and tubes,” they wrote.
“Plastic bags, scattered on tops of chairs and tabletops, contained latex gloves, creams and saline bags.”
Pictures show oxygen canisters alongside an electric fan and Propofol marked on bottles.
They said “various tubes of pills and tablets” were also discovered.
On a bedside table a number of portraits of unidentified babies are seen. A banner hanging on the chest of drawers reads ‘Sweet baby’.
Paramedics found a porcelain doll with blond, curly hair resting on his bed.
Authors wrote: “On the bed rested a porcelain doll with curly golden hair, dressed in a beige romper-suit with images of animals adorning its chest.”
Police also found a bloodied white shirt hanging alongside other clothes in his bedroom.
The authors alleged the bedroom “smelled terribly” because Michael refused to allow cleaners access to the room.
The singer was discovered unconscious in his bed by Dr Conrad Murray, who admitted giving him Propofol in the hours before his death, on June 25.
Image Credits: LAPD, Splash, Reuters
Original Article by Charlotte Wareing