7 Exclusive Steps To Spend Less In A Hotel
Trust me i totally know how it feels to go on vacation and all your money goes down the drain because of hotel charges, I mean you can’t stay in a hotel and not be tempted to eat in their restaurant because you feel it would save you more, and also gives you all the luxury that comes with staying in a hotel
Now let me enlighten you on this exclusive steps that would actually help you spend less when you are on vacation and staying in a hotel:
- You have to be sure of the extra free service that comes with staying in a hotel , make sure they are features you will actually use though, otherwise you’re spending more than you need to. Common extras that can save you a lots like, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi and kids eat free. All those bowls of fruit and free coffee and tea in the lobby are also included in your room rate, so take advantage of them during your stay.
- Stay in a central place that would help you save on transportation, to reduce the costs of transportation stay in a closer location, where you can also get a fantastic. You could also look into staying in the university district of a city. Hotels are more affordable, cheap eateries are plentiful and public transportation is convenient.
- If you are traveling with kids or in group, instead of getting separate rooms all you can actually do is to upgrade to a suite, they offer more space and often have bedrooms so everyone isn’t cramped into one space.
- Book in a business oriented hotel because prices drop during holidays or when business is slow.
- If you normally stay in the same hotel whenever you travel then do yourself s favor and book for their customer reward program ,i’m very sue it comes with a huge slash.
- Though room service sounds really appealing but trust me eating out would save you a lot and you would pass less for same meal, if not better quality
- Avoid staying in the hotels through weekends because hotels tend to increase their charges during the weekend.
Photo Credit: Premiumballs.net