From building local repertoires, to investing in artistic and entrepreneurial talents, a music market is burgeoning throughout Africa, bringing exciting growth opportunities, both for African and international artists and industry pros. Want to take your chance in this exciting developments? Make sure to attend this session and hear experts and peers as they explore how this new music market is being shaped.
• Romain Becker, Director of Video, Believe Digital (France)
• Laurence Le Ny, VP Music, Books & Infotainment, Orange (France)
• Nelson Ononiwu, President & COO, X3M Music Limited (Nigeria)
• Michael Ugwu, General Manager for the West African region, Sony Music Entertainment (Nigeria)
• Eddie Hatitye, Director, Music In Africa Foundation (South Africa)