Ade Bantu talks music on CNN’s African Voices
Meet Ade Bantu, a musician in Nigeria who’s working to help young people all over Africa, enacting anti-discrimination laws and easing race and class relations.
Excerpts from the interview;
- Ade went into music because of the passion and not the fame.
- Afropolitan Vibes was started at the amphitheatre located in Freedom Park, Lagos.
- Afropolitan vibes brings a free concert every month all through the year.
- The event has been organic because people can connect.
- The rich and poor attend the monthly event.
We are proud supporter of Afropolitan Vibes. The programme airs on CNNI, Saturday 2 April at 1330 WAT. Make sure you watch it.