HELP YEMI ALADE REVEAL SOPHOMORE ALBUM ART WITH #UNVEILMAMAAFRICA
Yemi Alade will be releasing her sophomore album “Mama Africa” in March of 2016 under Effyzzie Music Group.
The hotly anticipated album which is led by the gratitude preaching hit single “Na Gode”, has being described as “the diary of an African woman” by the singer and is expected to be the African album of the year by music enthusiasts.
Yemi Alade would be revealing the standard official album art via a social media trivia and puzzle game tagged #UnveilMamaAfrica. The award-winning singer will post up questions and correct answers will unlock a puzzle piece of the 9 pieces of the album art and ultimately the final art will put together fans.
- Answer a question on Yemi Alade’s Instagram, Twitter or Facebook to unlock a missing album art piece.
- Save the piece, and continue until you have saved the 9 pieces.
- Put the pieces together to form the standard #MamamAfrica album art.
- Post it up and tag @yemialade on Instagram and @yemialadee on Twitter
- Top participants would win V.I.P tickets to #MamaAfrica exclusive album listening/acoustic session, cash prizes, movie tickets, headphones, speakers, #MamaAfrica merchandize, deluxe edition of #MamaAfrica, airtime and other freebies.
Help Yemi Alade #UnveilMamaAfrica and win big!