#AMEBOTIME – Five Things You Are Ignoring As Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight Dirty.
So The Headies held recently and the aftermath of the show is still steering up different conversation and trends on social media.
The highlight of the event was when Olamide stepped up on stage with his goons (they wore agbada) to express his displeasure when Reekado Banks was awarded the Next rated act of the year. According to him – he first mentioned that Lil Kesh really deserved the next rated award because he has had back to back hits then he went to say “Ko ni da fun iyalaya anybody” before he left the stage – clearly this seemed directed at the organizers.
Not long after, Don Jazzy came up to collect his recognition award then he said “Olamide, if you want the car come and carry it” he continued and said “I don’t like award shows, I am only here to support my children (including New Mom, Tiwa Savage, Dr Sid and D’Prince) and left the event.
Olamide didn’t take things lying down and he went on to tweet his inner most feelings with a warning!
Twitter has never been the same since late last night …
I and my friend had been talking about this and the professional aspect of his parties.
However as #AmeboTime will have it here our Top Five happenings you must have overlooked in this feud.
- Number 5* Olamide who must have indirectly expressed that Reekado Banks was not his winner (of course not, Kesh is) actually directed his statement towards the headies organizers and obviously he didn’t mention names.
- Number 4* Reekado Banks is a strong brand and his stake holders had advocated for more votes or “influenced” (don’t quote me) to win. I feel Lil Kesh shouldn’t have just known he has an Olamide’s spirit, fire and energy to win but should have advocated for more votes.
- Number 3 * Don Jazzy is a highly respected music artiste and entrepreneur but I am not so sure if he is ever seen the same after he tried to bring Olamide down with his statement “Olamide come and carry the car” (*sigh* hits forehead) Also old wounds like D’Banj and Wande Coal were opened again.
- Number 2* Olamide’s case is clearly anger towards the headies committee and later on towards Don Jazzy based on his own statement against him (Olamide) hence his tweets but his warning “don’t come to the mainland”?
- Number 1 * Olamide and Don Jazzy are adults … and real adults do adult stuff.
Some Nigerians should really chill and stop attacking Dija, she was never in the fight.
It’s a messy situation.
For more follow me on
Twitter – www.twitter.com/BossRicky01
Instagram – www.instagram.com/BossRicky01