The Glitz, Glamour and Style at “The REVOLUTION”, NMAA2015
The Nigerian Models achievers’ Award(NMAA) being the biggest Models-Brands Awards in Africa; is a world class annual event organized to celebrate our successful and deserving role-models, Models, Brands, unusual creativity and organizations.
It was a gigantic event on the 11th of December, 2015 as the 6th edition of the Nigeria Models Achievers’ Award; NMAA took place at Lagos Oriental Hotel Victoria-Island, Lagos. The event Featured; Award presentation, Fashion Show, Top Models, top Designers, Music, Dance, Comedy, Glitz, Glamour and Style.
This event tagged: “THE REVOLUTION” is designed to commemorate with the change of mindset towards nation building, by expressing our commitment to ensuring advancement in Government’s bid to ‘REBRAND NIGERIA’, while using new creative ideas to drive our dreams. It was a beautiful moment to capture nostalgia of the great and mighty nation Nigeria, this event re-echoed the effect of creative ideas, peace, Love and respect for culture, religion and beliefs.
An event of this magnitude will not be complete if great personalities, media houses, unusual creativity, models and brands were not present and appropriately rewarded. Seeing they say is believing, so it was a pleasure to watch the unusual talents, artistes and models take the center stage and runways respectively while the media houses took the green carpet and the mammoth crowd in different lenses while their ears were filled with good music.
Mic Dunamis Global concepts have had the sole honour of being the organizers of this event for the past 6years. An organization that believes that appreciation leads to motivation, encouragement and perfection.
Amongst the beautiful talents, the crowd was thrilled and captivated by DJ Ruinthings and the Host’s Edetanlen Tito aka Fable-us-T & Chumzzy alongside Jeffery James(OAP) & Jennifer Brown (Actor/Model) and performing art: kid super star – Queeyano, Chinny, T-Nail, Omini, Baba De Baba, Topsgaga and a host of others mounted the stage. Fashion show by: FJ, Ese wowo couture and Joeblaq.
Those who made the special recognition award list this year and award winners are as follows:
NMA AWARD 2015 – Theme: “THE REVOLUTION” winners.
Brand Personality recognition Award
- NMAA REVOLUTIONARY BRAND PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR:
Senator Princess Florence Ita Giwa
- NMAA ENTERTAINMENT FRIENDLY BUSINESS MAN OF THE YEAR:
High Chief Ayiri Emami
- NMAA HUMANITARIAN BRAND PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR:
Ambassador Benjamin Egbaji
- NMAA ART-BRAND ICON OF THE YEAR
Nike Davis Okundaye
- NMAA ENTERTAINMENT-BRAND PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR:
Aderibigbe Femi a.k.a Kwame
- NMAA COMEDY-BRAND ICON OF THE YEAR
Atunyota Alleluluya Akporobomerere a. k. a. Alibaba
- NMAA EVENT-BRAND ICON OF THE YEAR
Funke Bucknor Obruthe
- NMAA ENTERTTAINMENT ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR
Emeka Okonkwo a. k. a. E-Money
- NMAA DJ-BRAND ICON OF THE YEAR
Jimmy Adewale Amu a. k. a. DJ JIMMY JATT
- NMAA FASHION-BRAND PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR
Clement Enajemo (Mudi Africa)
- NMAA MUSIC BRAND PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR
Abdul Bello a. k. a. JJC
- NMAA ACE PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
Michael Collins a. k. a. Don Jazzy
- NMAA NOLLYWOOD PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR:
- NMAA ROLE-MODEL OF THE YEAR
- NMAA FAST-RISING MUSIC ART OF THE YEAR
Samaila Adoyi Ogwuche a. k. a. Dan Hausawa
NMAA 2015 WINNER LIST
- NMAA ADVERTISING AGENCY OF THE YEAR: DDB Casers
- NMAA PRODUCTION HOUSE OF THE YEAR: Flip Studio
- NMAA TALENT MANAGER OF THE YEAR: Sunny Are
- NMAA CHILD MODEL OF THE YEAR: Wendy Olulanu Kasumu
- NMAA PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR: Tope Horpload
- NMAA MAKE-OVER ARTIST OF THE YEAR: Lola Maja – Okejevoh of My Scared Beauty
- NMAA FASHION DESIGNER OF THE YEAR: Kinabuti
- NMAA MODEL GROOMER OF THE YEAR: Emmanuel Osiebe
- NMAA FASHION MODEL OF THE YEAR (FEMALE): Bertha Amuga
- NMAA FASHION MODEL OF THE YEAR (MALE): Sammy Jones
- NMAA MATURE MODELS OF THE YEAR (MALE): Christian Paul
- NMAA MATURE MODELS OF THE YEAR (FEMALE): Ibe Angelina
- NMAA COMMERCIAL MODEL OF THE YEAR (MALE): Mohammed Omolale
- NMAA COMMERCIAL MODEL OF THE YEAR (FEMALE): Powede Lawrence
- NMAA FAST-RISING MODEL ACTOR OF THE YEAR: Emmanuel Ilemobayo
- NMAA MODEL OF THE YEAR (MALE): Seun Bolaji
- NMAA MODEL OF THE YEAR (FEMALE): Hannah Akinsola
www.nmaang.com. Be recognized…