CNN launches New Monthly 30 Minute Travel Series
CNN International today announced the launch of a new 30 minute travel programme, ‘In 24 Hours’ which will descend on a vibrant city each month to experience a perfect day’s down time.
From morning until after hours, host James Williams will bring viewers unique and exclusive experiences from one of the world’s greatest cities. CNN’s audience will get a personal tour of each location, finding out what a city has to offer beyond the pages of travel guides.
Each show spans an experience in the morning, afternoon and evening, as well as a celebrity’s take on the city.
- Renowned chef Anthony Bourdain reveals his New York secrets and favourite hotspots.
- A private preview of ‘School of Rock’, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s return to Broadway, including meeting the cast and composer
- A flyover of the island of Manhattan via high-end helicopter service, Blade
- A hidden tennis court in Grand Central Station
- A secret train platform beneath the Waldorf Astoria hotel famously used by President Franklin D. Roosevelt
- The two-storey penthouse at the Mark Hotel; the most expensive penthouse in the world, and largest in the United States
- Private dinner with Michael White, head chef and owner of the Altamarea Group
- An inside visit to vintage cocktail bar, Dear Irving
Watch Teaser video here.