CNN / MTN Launch ‘Africa View’ News App
CNN International and Africa’s leading mobile operator, MTN, today launched a dedicated ‘Africa View’ news app.
The app launch is part of a multi-platform commercial partnership between CNN and MTN, spanning advertising, sponsorship and digital components.
The ‘Africa View’ app curates CNN International’s extensive Africa content, including the network’s ‘Africa View’ weekly infographic content, providing background and context to trends, figures and initiatives shaping the African continent. The app also showcases content from CNN’s flagship African programming including ‘Inside Africa’; and ‘CNN Marketplace Africa’, as well as breaking news and analysis about the continent.
All content on the ‘Africa View’ app is editorially independent, alongside prominent MTN branding and messages.
Features of the Africa View app include:
· Latest Africa news and headlines
· Weekly updates of ‘Africa View’ segment content
· Premium content of CNN International’s Africa features shows ‘Inside Africa’ and ‘CNN Marketplace Africa’
· Customised push notifications
· Ability to save favourite stories and continue reading offline
· Personalising and customising how media is downloaded
The ‘Africa View’ app can be freely downloaded from the Apple Store, Google Play Store and is available on the MTN Play Store.