Born in South London in 1988, Ghanaian rapper Fuse ODG will be bringing a taste of his ‘This Is New Africa’ movement to six UK venues later this year.
Fuse’s latest tour kicks off in Manchester on 16th November, before travelling around Newcastle, Leeds, Birmingham, Bournemouth and going out with a bang in London.
- Manchester Academy – 16th November
- Newcastle O2 Academy – 17th November
- Leeds O2 Academy – 19th November
- Birmingham O2 Academy – 21st November
- Bournemouth O2 Academy – 25th November
- London Eventim Apollo – 26th November