The moving charity train which has made stops in several orphanages and communities – from Mushin, to Ajegunle and Ajah – is now heading to the Makoko area of Lagos State, South West Nigeria.
We can proudly say that we have reached out to over 1,500 people and with the continued support of well-meaning individuals within and outside Nigeria, we plan to continue putting smiles on the faces of the less privileged we find around us.
As we all prepare for another Christmas season, it is time to once again show love to others and spread love all around as #ProjectDDD targets 50 unemployed Nigerians in Makoko – to give them soft skills and help them start businesses of their own. Skills to be taught (at no cost) include bead making, make up, gele -tying, artistry, graphics designing and others.
But, that’s not all….
Over 500 people will be touched one way or the other; either by getting clothes & shoes, food stuffs for Christmas, household appliances to ease daily living or just by gaining knowledge on how to use the social media to promote their small businesses.
As always, we need the help of all kind hearted Nigerians to make this happen.
– Clothes (New or Old but in good condition)
– Food stuff (cartons of indomie, tin tomatoes, groundnut oil, rice, beans, garri, bread etc)
– Shoes (New or Old but in good condition)
– Books, writing/drawing materials
– Skincare products (soap, body cream)
– Most importantly, ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO GIVE.
BB Channel C001446B5.
To make your donation, you contact any of our representatives in these areas:
- Maryanne – 08020881976 (Isolo, Oshodi)
- Wunmi 08099447157 (Ikorodu, Ketu)
- Amaka – 08022830783 (Ikota, Lekki/Epe axis)
- Adeola – 08099160922 (Abuja)
- Tona – 08138611199 (Sparklight Estate, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway)
- Mayowa 08022930252 (Ibafo, Ogun state)
- Damilola –08028386151 – Ikeja/Akute.
THE DONATION COLLECTION ENDS ON THE 20TH OF NOVEMBER AND DISTRIBUTION WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE 1ST OF DECEMBER.
#ProjectDDD is supported by
noBello, KFB Blog, Xantaplus, @Naija247Medic, House Of Pictures, #DKArts