The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Promised Land presents #TheJesusIncident a stage play that tells the crucifixion of Jesus from a different point of view.
- Crucifixion victims had the bones in their legs broken to enable soldiers nail it properly to the cross
- Fear of torture and death led Peter to deny Jesus
- The same crowd that hailed Jesus called for his execution less than a week later
- Jesus’ crucifixion was one of the goriest of its kind in roman and Jewish history
- Jesus died faster partly due to the extent of the injuries he sustained prior to the actual crucifixion
Do you know all the little details that are part of the crucifixion story? Can you understand the level of sacrifice he made?
See Jesus from the eyes of a reporter, a mother, a thief, an onlooker, a friend and a victim on Saturday 4th of April at RCCG Promised Land, Hitech Road (Beside Lagos Business School), Ajah
#TheJesusIncident ….Don’t miss it!